What do I do if I have to file immediately?
The following MUST be filed:
- B 101 for indvidual debtors (including married debtors)
- B 201 for nonindividual debtors
- B 401 for foreign procedings
- Statement About Your Social Security Numbers (Bankruptcy Form B121)
- A Credit Counseling Certificate (See the frequently asked question titled "What do I need to do before filing a chapter 13 case?" for more information regarding credit counseling)
- A complete list of creditors (you must list at least one creditor)
In addition, you must include the full filing fee of $310 OR an Application for Individuals to Pay the Filing Fee in Installments.