What if I must file immediately, but can't complete all required forms?

If you have to file a case immediately, you MUST file:

In addition, one of the following must accompany the Petition at the time of filing: the full filing fee OR an Application for Individuals to Pay the Filing Fee in Installments  (Bankruptcy Form 103A) OR an Application to Have the Chapter 7 Filing Fee Waived (Bankruptcy Form 103B).