Change of Address

This event is to change the DEBTOR'S ADDRESS ONLY. See, Forms -Local Recommended Forms -Change of Address.  

Attorneys changing firms should correct this information via their PACER account.

For instructions on filing a Change of Address in an adversary case, click here.

STEP 1           Click on Bankruptcy

STEP 2            Click on Misc. Events

STEP 3           Enter case number; click [NEXT]

STEP 4           Select Change of Address from drop down list; click [NEXT]

STEP 5           If this is a joint filing, place a check in the box and click [NEXT].  If this is not a joint filing, click [NEXT] to skip this screen.

STEP 6           Select the Party or click  Add/Create New Party

TIP - If this is the first time you are appearing on behalf of this party, you will be asked to create an association between the attorney and client on the next screen as shown below:

Please be aware that unchecking the association check box will prevent you from receiving Notices of Electronic Filing in this case.

STEP 7         Upload the .pdf document; click [NEXT]

TIP - Supporting documents such as a Certificate of Service or a Proposed Order should be uploaded as an attachment to the main pleading.

STEP 8a        Enter Name of Party whose address is changing in variable box.

STEP 8b        Enter Former Address in variable box.

STEP 8c        Enter Current Address in variable box; click [NEXT].

STEP 9          Confirm case information; click [NEXT]

STEP 10        Docket text displays.  Review for accuracy.  If modification is necessary, abort the transaction and begin again.  Modifications cannot be made on this screen.


Change of Address for [free text] from: [free text] to [free text] filed on behalf of Test Client. (test atty)

STEP 11        Notice of Electronic Filing displays.